We ship with Canada Post & Purolator. Please add products to your cart to view the available shipping options for your location. At this time, both Canada Post & Purolator have both announced they have removed their one-time guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE OFFER A 72 HOUR HEAT PACK FREE OF CHARGE STARTING NOVEMBER 1ST. IF YOU SELECT A 10 DAY SHIPPING SERVICE THE HEAT PACK WILL NO LONGER BE WARM AFTER 3 DAYS. SELECT AN APPROPRIATE SHIPPING OPTION FOR YOUR LOCATION.
Is there a guarantee that my plants will arrive without any frost damage?
We do not offer any refunds, returns, reimbursements of guarantees that your plants will arrive without cold damage from October - April. We STRONGLY suggest you DO NOT ship live plants from October 1st - April. We do not offer refunds, in-store credits or returns on frost damaged plants from October - April.
Please ship live plants at your own risk.
How do we pack shipments with live plants in the winter months (October - April)?
We pack packages as carefully as possible.
- Single layered Cardboard boxes
- Plants are bagged and sealed in a plastic bag
- Each plant is individually wrapped in newsprint paper
- A heat pack (up to 72hour) is placed inside the bagged space w/ the plants. (You're welcome to (and strongly encouraged to) purchase additional heat pack(s) for inside your packaging here: shopbraeheid.com/products/heatpack just add a note during checkout to open the heat pack for shipping)
- All flaps of the box are thoroughly sealed with packing tape or plastic to prevent draft.
- All box sides & bottom are lined with a single layer of bubble wrap.
- Shipments containing plants are only shipped on Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
Shop Shipping accessories here: